Salmon is one of the best fish options for a Ketogenic diet.
Although fish overall is healthy, not all fish are fatty.
Salmon is one of the fattiest fish and this fat isn’t any old fat.
Salmon contains Omega-3 fatty acids which are great for your health, they:
- Fight Depression and Anxiety.
- Can Improve Eye Health.
- Can Promote Brain Health During Pregnancy and Early Life.
- Can Improve Risk Factors for Heart Disease.
- 12 oz Smoked Salmon
- 6 tbsp Full-fat Cream Cheese
- 2 cups Arugula
- 6 Bib Lettuce Leaves
- Salt & Black Pepper
- To assemble, lay a Bib lettuce leaf flat, spread with a tbsp cream cheese.
- Top with 2 oz smoked salmon, sprinkle some arugula and a pinch of salt and black pepper and roll-up.
- You can assemble your ingredients in containers ahead of time so you can just grab and go.
Net Carbs: 3.3g
Keto Smoked Salmon Wraps
Amount Per Serving
Calories 310 Calories from Fat 153
% Daily Value*
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.