A delicious keto piccante salad wrap recipe for your low-carb diet.
This recipe is the perfect way to get extra fat into your keto diet and is great for anyone who loves the combination of tuna and mayo
- 6.5 oz Tuna in oil
- 1 tsp Siracha
- 1 tbsp Full-fat Mayonnaise
- 1 Green Onion finely chopped
- 1 tbsp Celery finely chopped
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Black Pepper
- 2 bibs Lettuce Leaves
- Place tuna in a bowl.
- Add Siracha, green onion, celery, salt and black pepper.
- Mix ingredients and then add in mayonnaise and mix.
- Place Piccante tuna in a container.
- When you are ready to eat, place Bib lettuce leaves on a flat surface and scoop your Piccante tuna mixture into them, roll them up and crunch away.
- You can add some shredded cheese to this recipe if you so desire.
Net Carbs: 1.0g
Keto Piccante Tuna Lettuce Wrap
Amount Per Serving
Calories 331 Calories from Fat 171
% Daily Value*
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.