Warm Bok Choy Salad
- Pressure Cooker
- 1 bunch Bok Choy trimmed and cleaned
- 1 cup Water may need more
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 tbsp Lime Juice freshly squeezed
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Place the Bok Choy stems in your Electric pressure cooker and pour the water to just-cover the stems.
- Close and lock the lid of the pressure cooker. Cook for 5-7 minutes at HIGH pressure.
- When time is up, remove the cooker from the heat and let the pressure drop naturally. Allow 5 to 20 minutes for this process.
- Pull out the leaves and stems with tongs, and put on a small serving plate.
- Dress with the oil, lime juice and salt and pepper to taste. Serve hot.