Velvety Leek and Dill Soup
- 6 large Leeks
- 2 Zucchini
- 2 cups Vegetable Broth or water
- 2 cups Water
- 3/4 cup Heavy Cream
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp Chopped Dill
- Salt and Freshly Ground Pepper
- Clean the leeks; cut off the dark green part. Slice off the leek's dark green end, trimming to the part where the color is a pale green. Keep a few green leaves for garnish.
- Grate the zucchini (only green place) on a grater.
- In a deep pot, place the leeks, zucchini, water and broth. Cover and simmer for 20-25 minutes.
- Transfer the soup in a blender and blend for several seconds. Add in the heavy cream and adjust salt and pepper to taste. Sprinkle with the dill and serve.