Roasted Broccoli and Mushrooms
- 2 cups Mushrooms finely chopped
- 4 cups Broccoli
- 2 tbsp Garlic minced
- 1/2 tsp Dried Oregano
- 4 tbsp Parmesan Cheese grated
- Salt and Ground Black Pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 300F.
- Place the florets of the cauliflower in a mixture of water, turmeric and salt, for about 10-15 minutes.
- In a bowl, toss broccoli and chopped mushrooms with olive oil.
- Season with dried oregano, salt and pepper to taste.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Spread all vegetables evenly over the baking pan and bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Let cool 5 minutes, sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and serve.