“Red in Green” Pressure Cooker Hot Salad
- Pressure Cooker
- 1 1/2 lbs Red Cabbage cut into small wedges
- 1 1/2 lbs Brussels Sprouts
- 4 medium Beets
- 8 cloves Garlic unpeeled
- 3 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp Fresh Thyme finely chopped
- 1/4 tsp Salt and Ground Black Pepper
- Place chopped vegetables in your Electric Pressure Cooker. Add the oil, thyme, salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Select SAUTÉ and cook under HIGH pressure for 15 minutes.
- When ready, select natural release. Carefully open the lid.
- Transfer the vegetables from the cooker to the serving plate and serve.
Serving: 10.3oz | Calories: 166.87kcal | Carbohydrates: 23.43g | Protein: 6.45g | Fat: 7.33g | Saturated Fat: 1.06g | Sodium: 92.27mg | Potassium: 831.28mg | Fiber: 8.84g | Sugar: 9.86g