Mozzarella Cauliflower Sticks
- 4 cups Cauliflower Rice
- 2 cups Mozzarella Cheese
- 4 Eggs
- 4 cloves Garlic minced
- 3 tsp Oregano
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 1 cup Mozzarella Cheese for the topping
- Preheat oven to 425 F degrees.
- Add the cauliflower florets to your food processor and pulse until cauliflower resembles rice.
- Place the cauliflower in a microwavable container, cover with lid and cook for 10 minutes.
- Transfer the cauliflower in a large bowl; and in the eggs, shredded mozzarella cheese, oregano, garlic and salt and pepper; mix well.
- Prepare two large baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Divide the mixture in half and place each half onto the baking sheets and shape into rectangular shape.
- Bake for 25 minutes until golden.
- When ready, sprinkle with mozzarella cheese and put back in the oven until cheese has melted, for about 5-6 minutes.
- Slice and serve hot.
Serving: 6oz | Calories: 236.94kcal | Carbohydrates: 6.56g | Protein: 21.67g | Fat: 13.91g | Saturated Fat: 7.77g | Cholesterol: 166.24mg | Sodium: 476.4mg | Potassium: 318.24mg | Fiber: 1.69g | Sugar: 2.19g