Mild Cheddar Steak
- 1 lb Shaved Steak
- 4 slices Mild Cheddar Cheese
- 2 tbsp Mayonnaise low-carb version
- 1 tbsp Mustard
- 1/4 cup Green Peppers chopped
- 1/4 cup Onions chopped
- 1 tbsp Garlic minced
- 1 tbsp Ghee
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- In a frying pan heat the ghee and olive oil over medium heat.
- Add onions, green peppers and garlic and cook until soft, about two-three minutes.
- Add shaved steak and cook until browned several minutes (3 minutes on each side for medium; and about 4 minutes on each side for well done).
- Turn heat down add Dijon mustard and mayonnaise and mix.
- Add Mild Cheddar cheese on top of the steak and let melt until cheese is melted throughout, about one minute.
- Serve hot.