Mediterranean Seafood Soup
- Slow cooker
- 1 Green Onion chopped
- 1/2 Green Bell Pepper chopped
- 2 cloves Garlic minced
- 5 cups Water
- 1/2 cup Tomato Juice
- 2.5 oz Mushrooms
- 1/4 cup Black Olives sliced
- 2 Bay Leaves
- 1 tsp Dried Basil
- 1/4 tsp Fennel Seed crushed
- 1/8 tsp Ground Black Pepper
- 1 lb Shrimp (preferably medium-sized) peeled and deveined
- 1 lb Cod Fillets cubed
- In your Slow Cooker dump all ingredients from the list (except shrimps and cod fish).
- Cover, and cook on LOW mode 4 - 4 1/2 hours or until vegetables are tender.
- Stir in shrimp and chopped cod fish.
- Cover and cook 20 - 30 minutes.
- Remove and discard bay leaves.
- Adjust salt and pepper to taste.