- 1 lb Ground Beef
- 2 Eggs
- 1/4 cup Parsley finely chopped
- 2 small Onions finely chopped
- 4 medium Zucchinis
- Salt & Black Pepper
- 2 cups Tomato Puree
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and brush a baking pan with olive oil.
- Whisk eggs in a bowl, add ground beef, parsley, 1 onion, 4 cloves garlic, 1/2 tsp black pepper, salt and mix.
- Roll into 1-1/2” balls and place on baking pan.
- Bake in oven for 20-25 minutes.
- In a pot place 4 tbsp olive oil over medium heat, add remaining garlic, onions and cook for a minute, add puree, a tsp,, salt, black pepper and bring to boil, add meatballs when done.
- Spiralize noodles and cook for 2 mins in boiling water and enjoy with meatballs.
Net Carbs: 10.45g
Keto Spaghetti and Meatballs
Amount Per Serving
Calories 439.66 Calories from Fat 186
% Daily Value*
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.