Keto Light Tuna Burgers
- 15 oz Tuna in Water/Brine drained
- 2 tbsp Extra-Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 Leeks finely chopped
- 1 small Onion finely chopped
- 2 cloves Garlic finely chopped
- 2 tbsp Parmesan Cheese grated
- 2 tbsp Almond Flour
- Salt and Black Pepper to taste
- Cooking Spray
- In a frying pan sauté olive oil, onion, leek and finely chopped garlic until soft, 5-6 minutes. Remove from the fire and set aside.
- Drain tuna and mix tuna, chopped onion and leek and grated Parmesan cheese in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- With your hands make 4 patties and roll into almond flour.
- Grease the frying pan with nonstick cooking spray. Fry burgers over medium heat for 4 minutes on each side.
- Serve hot.