These Garlic Chicken Zoodles are made with healthy, low-carb spiralized zucchini noodles instead of standard noodles.
Fragrant, flavorful and super easy to make in just 20 minutes.
- 12 oz Chicken Breast
- 4 Zucchinis
- 1 medium Onion finely chopped
- 5 cloves Garlic finely chopped
- 1 can Coconut Milk
- Salt & Black Pepper
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- Wash zucchini and remove ends, then using a spiralizer or a vegetable peeler, turn your zucchini into noodles and cook in boiling, salted water for 5 minutes.
- Slice chicken into 1” thick strips.
- Place olive oil in a medium saucepan over medium heat.
- Add onion, garlic and sauté for a minute.
- Sprinkle chicken with 1/2 tsp salt, 1/2 tsp black pepper and add to pan and brown.
- Add coconut milk, cover and cook for 15 minutes.
- Place dish in three containers and refrigerate.
Net Carbs: 15.0g
Keto Garlic Chicken Zoodles (Zucchini Noodles)
Amount Per Serving
Calories 349 Calories from Fat 59
% Daily Value*
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.