Chicken Caesar salad is a classic favorite, diet or no diet.
The creamy dressing, crispy lettuce and yummy chicken are a great flavor combo and require super simple preparation and assembly.
- 4 Chicken Thighs
- 4 cups Romaine Lettuce shredded
- 4 tbsp Caesar Dressing eg. Wish-Bone Caesar Dressing
- 4 tbsp Parmesan Cheese
- Salt & Black Pepper
- 4 tbsp Coconut Oil
- Sprinkle chicken with a teaspoon of salt and black pepper.
- Place 4 tablespoons of coconut oil in a deep frying pan over medium heat.
- Add chicken and cook approximately 10 minutes per side or until no longer pink inside, remove from heat.
- Divide thighs into two containers and divide lettuce into two separate containers, sprinkle with Parmesan.
- When ready to eat, toss lettuce with Caesar dressing and serve chicken thighs over top.
Net Carbs: 1.0g
Keto Chicken Caesar Salad
Amount Per Serving
Calories 429.25 Calories from Fat 344
% Daily Value*
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.