Grilled Squid with Lemon Vinaigrette
- 6 medium Squid
- 1 Fennel
- 2 Green Onions white and green parts, chopped
- 1 cup Fresh Lemon Juice
- 2 pinches Thyme
- 2 pinches Rosemary
- Salt and Freshly Ground Black Pepper to taste
- Clean the squid. Reserve the tentacles and turn the body. Make the cuts on one side, making sure that the cuts don’t reach the bottom.
- Pat the squid dry to remove as much surface moisture as possible. Rub it with oil to prevent it from sticking to the grill.
- Season squid with salt and pepper and fry for a few minutes on the grill. (turn every 30 seconds every time it starts to char, until the squid firm up)
- In a frying skillet sauté chopped fennel and green onions.
- Add herbs and lemon juice and cook about two minutes over medium heat. Adjust salt and pepper to taste.
- Place squid on a serving plate and pour the lemon vinaigrette on top.
Serving: 8.5oz | Calories: 46.47kcal | Carbohydrates: 9.13g | Protein: 0.98g | Fat: 0.36g | Saturated Fat: 0.03g | Sodium: 13.9mg | Potassium: 123.48mg | Fiber: 1.42g | Sugar: 4.12g