Broiled Loaded Eggs
- 2 large Eggs
- 6 tbsp Heavy Cream
- 1 tbsp Extra-Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp Parmesan Cheese
- 1/4 cup Baby Spinach
- 1 pinch Red Pepper Flakes
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Preheat broiler 5 or so minutes before cooking to give the oven time to heat up.
- Heat a non-stick skillet with olive oil over medium high heat and fry eggs about 3-4 minutes. (do not flip the eggs)
- Drizzle individual casserole pan with olive oil.
- Place half the heavy sauce into the bottom of the casserole. Gently slide eggs on top of sauce.
- Top the eggs with remaining heavy cream and a 1/2 tablespoon of Parmesan cheese.
- Place casserole under broiler and broil about three minutes. Adjust salt and pepper.
- Remove and top with chopped baby spinach leaves, pinch of red pepper flakes and remaining Parmesan cheese.
- Serve immediately.
Serving: 4.9oz | Calories: 230.35kcal | Carbohydrates: 2.8g | Protein: 8.45g | Fat: 20.9g | Saturated Fat: 8.3g | Cholesterol: 220.4mg | Sodium: 132.57mg | Potassium: 146.3mg | Fiber: 0.54g | Sugar: 0.93g