Basil and Zucchini Noodles
- 3 tbsp Fresh Basil chopped
- 2 cup Zucchini Noodles
- 4 tbsp Extra-Virgin Olive Oil
- 4 cloves Garlic crushed into paste
- 1 tsp Red Pepper Flakes
- 1 tbsp Red Pepper chopped
- Salt and Fresh Black Pepper to taste
- Make the zucchini noodles; cut zucchini into thin, noodle-like strips with a mandolin.
- In a frying pan heat the olive oil. Cook the garlic, chopped red pepper and red pepper flakes. Sauté just for one minute. Add the zucchini noodles (zoodles) and let cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Remove from the heat and sprinkle with fresh basil.
- Stir slightly and serve immediately.