Baked Parmigiano Zucchini
- 3 large Eggs beaten
- 1 cup Almond Flour
- 1 cup Almonds ground
- 2 Zucchinis thinly sliced
- 1 cup Parmigiano-Reggiano grated
- 1 tsp Dried Oregano
- Salt and Pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 F degrees.
- Wash, clean and slice zucchinis. Salt from all sides and let dry on a paper towel. Set aside.
- Combine ground almond, cheese, oregano in a large bowl. Season salt and pepper to taste; add oregano and set aside.
- In another bowl, add the almond flour.
- In a separate bowl, whisk eggs, with salt and pepper.
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Roll zucchini rounds in flour, dip into eggs, then roll in almond mixture, pressing to coat.
- Place zucchini slices on a baking sheet and bake for 25- 30 minutes.
- Serve hot.
Serving: 5.9oz | Calories: 288.89kcal | Carbohydrates: 21.36g | Protein: 14.12g | Fat: 17.49g | Saturated Fat: 3.3g | Cholesterol: 78.21mg | Sodium: 512.45mg | Potassium: 429.26mg | Fiber: 4.28g | Sugar: 4.16g