Almond Crackers with Seeds
- 1 cup Almond Flour
- 1 Egg
- 2 tbsp Butter room temperature
- 1 tsp Sesame Seeds
- 1/2 tsp Caraway Seeds
- 1 pinch Salt
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Combine all ingredients from the list in a food processor (except sesame and caraway).
- Blend well at medium speed.
- Roll the mixture into a ball and place between two sheets of baking paper. Roll out to your desired thickness.
- Sprinkle with sesame and caraway seeds and bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let cool for 15 minutes.
- Cut into crackers and serve.