Almond Avocado Chicken Salad
- 2 Chicken Breasts
- 2 clove Garlic
- 4 oz Avocado diced
- 1 cup Almonds chopped
- 1 stalk Celery
- 1 Bay Leaf
- 1 sprig Thyme
- 1/2 tsp Cumin toasted and ground
- 2 tbsp Mustard low-carb
- 2 tbsp Mayonnaise low-carb
- In a saucepan place the chicken and cover with little water.
- Add the garlic, bay leaf, and thyme and bring to boil. Cook on a low heat about 15-20 minutes.
- Remove from the heat and let cool.
- Remove chicken from the saucepan and dry with a paper towel. Finely cut the chicken into small cubes.
- Chop the avocado in slices and chop the celery.
- Mix the mayonnaise with the mustard, and combine all with avocado, celery and chicken.
- Sprinkle with cumin and nuts and serve.
Serving: 7.4oz | Calories: 241.37kcal | Carbohydrates: 5.02g | Protein: 24.05g | Fat: 12.38g | Saturated Fat: 1.74g | Cholesterol: 75.52mg | Sodium: 228.73mg | Potassium: 656.16mg | Fiber: 2.75g | Sugar: 0.52g